Monday, February 14, 2011

Specs Ski Doo Safari 377

winter, so unspeakably Winter ...

After it thawed last week and we schonmal got an idea of the spring, the winter is now back in full force. The report speaks of -14 ° to -20 °. The thermometer was now on Kamarowski something more optimistic:


As for the apparent temperature, is but a lot deeper. After today I photographed only ten minutes, took my index finger a half hour to determine again thaw approximate and is even now still a little numb.

The next photos are Created yesterday afternoon on the road or in the park Tscheljuskinzew, with my third is on the Ferris wheel like best:




the moment I would like so my picture taken with the intent to implement a whole lot here at last here, I've photographed in the first time here so little. Just the leaves in the winter dream implemented quite well here.

Otherwise, I'm
frustrated right now but something after I've then decided two weeks ago and already agreed with our coordinator and the people in Novinki that I also would like to work on Wednesday even there, I got this Wednesday, the first said, that would be quarantined until now and I should come back then, although by the same person (the Deputy Director) one week before meant that I would have now worked there longer and I would not then quarantine concern. However, all are at the moment was a little panicked because of this flu season, even in the subway before gewahnt to reside in large crowds and it advertised, always wash hands thoroughly. So while I can understand the idea behind the quarantine, but find it just as frustrating not being able to children, because now I can as far as Russian, that it is currently doing well in Novinki works. Also, there is now a new director, the last time I had also already met and who seems to be really friendly and has previously led a sheltered workshop. There is first new feature it on our station already: works there sometimes a teacher, on the other days, two, the second in a tiny little room in the back working on the ward in which they are then 6 or 7 children, most of which also squeezed another one or two sitting in a wheelchair. She had previously tried to encourage well before, that they can make the lessons so that they always entrains only one or two children in the room and then a half hour lesson and then make the next turn are children. The old director has rejected this proposal, however, the new director, she has raised him again and he has approved. After that, however, then led to considerable debate, because the other children do indeed like to be busy, the new director just said, then why employ Sanitarki they not what they have then complained again that she's not yet could take care of the children and so on ... The last two weeks, the new plan has been implemented already, but it was pretty chaotic then first: The kids thought it was good that they now have the attention of the teacher to be understood, but not why they only have half an hour in the class can and should be the rest of the time in your room or on the floor because they had no where to be a matter of employment, so that the children will usually before the class in the middle part of the station and sat by Sveta, the other teacher called because they were in the class. I then tried deliberately to get engaged with the children, some of it was, however, so that they did not want to be diverted from the fact that they like to do in the class and then sat in the hallway and cried and cried, as the Sanitarki have them sent as a punishment to bed. It is understood just hard, it is for them probably better to have a half-hour lessons to have a teacher who relies on them focused as they are then the rest of the morning just yet deported back only in the hallway or in the room . The last weeks I was then regularly with a girl from my station to station of the girls, so they can take or ceramic beads may tinker with what you like really good. they have one disadvantage in the whole action, however, Lena can not walk, she crawls only on the ground and the girls station is on the first floor, so we're now in a wheelchair up the stairs and then I take Lena in his arms and carry her up the stairs, luckily it is for their 12 years yet amazingly light.
why am I at the moment as I said, rather frustrated because I can not to the children on it and I hope now that the quarantine lasts only two weeks and I really do not learn next week that it was extended ...

The last week was the fact that I do not work in my benefit babushkas Novinki but then, Wednesday I was about four hours at Esther and Thursday and then again as long as Anna and this week I will also visit Irina again twice. With all of them I consider myself well because I now express in Russian is quite acceptable and I will with them can have a good time, what Esther recently also found quite funny: "Now you can talk finally right with you." However, she is usually the one talking to, what I find but great, I feel myself in the role of the listener very well and am always fascinated by the many stories she has to tell.

threw the first game of me, I try not to let too much drag down and look for other Occupations, this evening is a concert in Addis Ababa in graffiti, are entirely on our own around the corner, we have seen them there 3 weeks ago already and are now also take advantage of the opportunity.
Otherwise, anything else is just occurred to me: Some have frost patterns on the windows, is with me all my windows one Eisblume;)

Пока, Йоханна

0 comments:

Post a Comment